OTR, Ag & Industrial Service
OTR, Ag & Industrial Service and Repairs from Toce Brothers
Is your tractor or trailer tire blown, going flat, or got you stuck? We offer our farm service call as a solution. Call us and we will send out a service truck to evaluate the tire and take care of it on the spot. If the tire is beyond repair, we'll get you a replacement estimate and get you back to work.Today’s OTR, Ag and industrial vehicles are designed for long years of service in tough, extreme conditions. They need regular maintenance and repair to keep doing their job. These machines can include sophisticated onboard electronics and engine control computers that require a great deal of technical expertise to maintain and repair. That’s in addition to the hydraulics and other systems, making maintenance and repair a specialized field.
A vehicle or piece of equipment that can’t operate means downtime and an immediate halt to work flow and that means lost money. Rather than replacing your OTR, Ag and Industrial equipment, talk to our service advisors to Toce Brothers for maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs -- we can offer service on:
- Hydraulic systems, including pumps, lines, seals and valves
- OSHA compliance
- Battery or propane systems
- Grease fittings
- Scheduled maintenance and inspections
- All pivot points and moving parts
- Logging, tracking and reporting all maintenance and repair services
That’s all with a full OEM parts selection for all major makes and models of equipment!
Service at Toce Brothers
At Toce Brothers we offer service, maintenance and repairs on a wide spectrum of OTR, Ag and industrial equipment, including:
- Skidders, loaders and forestry machinery
- Graders, payloaders, backhoes, trenchers, all other OTR machinery
- Class I, II, III, IV, V, VI and VII powered industrial trucks
- Pallet jacks and pickers
- Mining equipment
- Tractors, combines, planting, cultivating and harvesting equipment
- Harbor and airport equipment
Toce Brothers offers OTR, Ag and industrial maintenance, service and repairs in Torrington and Bloomfield, CT and surrounding areas
We know that many operators can’t exactly bring your equipment in to us for service. That’s why we use fully-equipped service trucks and qualified, experienced techs for onsite service that gets you back in operation again!